At B&Q Sliding Doors we are committed to providing products and services of the highest standard. Manufacturing, supplying and installing new, bespoke furniture can be challenging at times and despite our best efforts sometimes things can go wrong. If you have a concern or are dissatisfied in any way, then we will do our best to help resolve the situation in a fair and transparent way. B&Q Sliding Doors will investigate all complaints competently, diligently and impartially, obtaining additional information when necessary.
In the first instance please contact our Customer Support team by your preferred method from the list below:
By email: DIY-Spacepro@hdhc.com
By telephone: 0333 344 8565
By post: B&Q Sliding Doors, Home Decor GB Ltd, Innovation Way, Woodhouse Mill, Sheffield, S13 9AD
The Customer Support team is available from 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Thursday. 8.30am to 2.30pm Friday.
To help us investigate your complaint we will need the following information:
• Your name, address and order number
• Details of how we should contact you and anyone else who can speak on your behalf
• A clear description of your complaint
• Details of what you would like us to do to resolve your complaint
• Copies of relevant supporting information and photographs where possible
When your items have been purchased on a supply only basis, please ensure you have inspected the products within 72 hours of delivery and that we are notified of any damage immediately, ensuring details of damage are clearly identified and where possible supported with photographic evidence.
Our commitment to you:
• We'll thoroughly investigate your complaint and offer a fair response that will consider all the information available to us.
• We may not always provide the answer you are looking for, but we'll make sure we offer a clear explanation for our decision.